Sunday, March 13, 2016

Parents ! + other jewish stuff !

3-13-16


This week our parents came ! It was really cool and super exciting. It was really nice having my mom here experiencing what I do every day. As I do every morning they wake up to the beautiful hills. We really get to teach them about the beauty of Israel. My experience here has really made me a different person in just a month. Its interesting seeing all that Israel has taught me. It is such a different environment, not only at Tzuba but in Israel. I am a different person because of learning the culture and morals here. I have even changed my view on politics. It doesn't feel real that my mom is here, because I know that I am gonna be here for another 3 months. I feel like a different person in such a short time. I have begun to realize that it is not just me but its all that being in this environment has taught me. Israel looks at beauty in a different way from the rest of the world. It sees beauty not only in the land but in the people, the culture. I believe this is because of the struggles it took to get this land. The struggle and fight is the beauty of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment